CyberScanner is an advanced cloud based ecommerce website vulnerability scanner, capable of comprehensively analysing your Demandware/Salesforce Commerce Cloud website for thousands of known vulnerabilities and hackable exploits that can lead to customer data breaches or theft of data.
Is my Salesforce Commerce Cloud website secure?
Ecommerce websites are prime targets for hackers as they process both sensitive user and financial information.
Sites such as Demandware/Salesforce Commerce Cloud are also targets for a number of other exploits such as:
- SQL injection
- Price manipulation
- Buffer overflows
- Cross-site scripting (XSS)
- Cross-site request forgeries
How can I keep my Demandware/Salesforce Commerce Cloud website secure?
As well as regularlyscanning your website for vulnerabilities, there are a number of implementations you can make to help keep your website secure:
- • Implement a valid and strong SSL certificate.
- • Be PCI compliant and don’t hold unnecessary financial data on customers, especially bank card numbers, expiration dates and CVV2 codes. Purge old data entries regularly, and only keep what you need for refunds and chargebacks.
- • Employ an AVS (address verification system) and require the CVV (card verification value) for credit card transactions to deter fraudulent attempts.
- • If your customers are in Europe, use a secure server based in Europe.
- • Employ DDoS mitigation technologies.
How CyberScanner can help protect your Demandware/Salesforce Commerce Cloud website?
Our cloud-based scanner performs thousands of passive and semi-penetrative tests on your commerce site and hosting environment.
These hacks can be avoided by routinely scanning your website installation, identifying vulnerabilities and then resolving them.
Get in touch
We would love to hear from you!